If you are not afraid of the voices inside you, you will not fear the critics outside you. Natalie Goldberg – Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within (Shambhala Library).
I won’t tell you how I ended up beneath the pier, so don’t even ask. The last thing I remember is Rut barking at me in my trailer because he was trying to get at a chocolate bar. I put my foot right out in front of him and he looked up at me […]
In some respects, I’m afraid to finish, which is probably why I’m writing this instead of that.
It was earlier than either one of us should have been awake and the tapping rain on the windshield made me want to go back to sleep. The driver’s head bobbed with the jagged melody of the Chili Pepper’s Californication. You’re kidding me, I thought, making sure my passport was within reach and my boarding […]
Originally posted on eternal Domnation:
Well, in the name of putting myself out there, I’m posting a poem (I hear there is a cold front in Hell). God speed readers of eD. God speed. Time Zones (photo taken at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, I think) in the time zones the time knows when you sleep i…
I’ve spent the last few weeks, intermittently, outlining a new story. I’m using an old notebook – relegating my computer to the sidelines and testing the crisp boundaries of a lined page. It’s an awesome feeling when you’ve been out of the game for a while. Ink on paper – and in good times, a […]
- RT @liveoakfest: 1/2 A message from KCBX GM Frank Lanzone: Wow! It is an honor to have you supporting the Live Oak Music Festival and Centr… 5 days ago
- Unbelievable. I’m a Kings fan, but Let’s Go Blues!!!! twitter.com/StLouisBlues/s… 1 week ago
- RT @tancredipalmeri: You maybe already saw this. Tennis player Mahut losing at Roland Garros in front of his family, breaks down in tears.… 2 weeks ago
- @MrJimbo22 I’m not crying. 2 weeks ago
- RT @beatsbydre: Unleashed. The new #PowerbeatsPro are totally wireless. 2 months ago