If you are not afraid of the voices inside you, you will not fear the critics outside you. Natalie Goldberg – Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within (Shambhala Library).
I won’t tell you how I ended up beneath the pier, so don’t even ask. The last thing I remember is Rut barking at me in my trailer because he was trying to get at a chocolate bar. I put my foot right out in front of him and he looked up at me […]
In some respects, I’m afraid to finish, which is probably why I’m writing this instead of that.
It was earlier than either one of us should have been awake and the tapping rain on the windshield made me want to go back to sleep. The driver’s head bobbed with the jagged melody of the Chili Pepper’s Californication. You’re kidding me, I thought, making sure my passport was within reach and my boarding […]
Originally posted on eternal Domnation:
Well, in the name of putting myself out there, I’m posting a poem (I hear there is a cold front in Hell). God speed readers of eD. God speed. Time Zones (photo taken at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, I think) in the time zones the time knows when you sleep i…
I’ve spent the last few weeks, intermittently, outlining a new story. I’m using an old notebook – relegating my computer to the sidelines and testing the crisp boundaries of a lined page. It’s an awesome feeling when you’ve been out of the game for a while. Ink on paper – and in good times, a […]
- @Mwevans24 Congrats guys, much love to the little man and momma from SF! Cool looking cat...pensive little dude. Can’t wait to meet him! 1 month ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Show this video to every pro athlete today https://t.co/bU6Iuls9jA 2 months ago
- Woke up the neighbors with this one...#GoIrish twitter.com/ndhockey/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @jamesscottbell: "I never intrude. I never inject myself into the story, that you're aware that I'm telling you about this guy or that w… 2 months ago
- @liveoakfest @michaelfranti @KCBXFM Can they play Saturday night too? Do it! 2 months ago