A snippet from a letter to Tacitus from Pliny the Younger:
Happy are they, in my opinion, to whom it is given either to do something worth writing about, or to write something worth reading; most happy, of course, those who do both.
I take this to mean – if I’m going to write well, I sure better live well too.
I won’t tell you how I ended up beneath the pier, so don’t even ask. The last thing I remember is Rut barking at me in my trailer because he was trying to get at a chocolate bar. I put my foot right out in front of him and he looked up at me […]
In some respects, I’m afraid to finish, which is probably why I’m writing this instead of that.
It was earlier than either one of us should have been awake and the tapping rain on the windshield made me want to go back to sleep. The driver’s head bobbed with the jagged melody of the Chili Pepper’s Californication. You’re kidding me, I thought, making sure my passport was within reach and my boarding […]
Originally posted on eternal Domnation:
Well, in the name of putting myself out there, I’m posting a poem (I hear there is a cold front in Hell). God speed readers of eD. God speed. Time Zones (photo taken at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, I think) in the time zones the time knows when you sleep i…
I’ve spent the last few weeks, intermittently, outlining a new story. I’m using an old notebook – relegating my computer to the sidelines and testing the crisp boundaries of a lined page. It’s an awesome feeling when you’ve been out of the game for a while. Ink on paper – and in good times, a […]
- RT @eliistender10: This is a great way to start any day https://t.co/g2hvMtfnHe 1 month ago
- RT @MyDaughtersArmy: Amazing. https://t.co/jL1wbCB1Qb 2 months ago
- RT @jay_bentley: https://t.co/Z4ZitFbLvn 2 months ago
- RT @LAFC: "We play our football, teams need to try to stop us." See you tomorrow. #ForLosAngeles | #LAFC https://t.co/27v9dZDLRo 3 months ago
- Unbelievable twitter.com/ByScottCullen/… 3 months ago